Popular Post

Monday, May 28, 2007

Camille stuff

Camille had wanted me to spend the whole weekend with her. I said no. I'm not going to start the way last summer started.

Granted, I probably did take advantage of the situation last year just to get away from Dad. But it was not ever that much fun staying at Camille. Sure she has a great house and Mom and Dad and everything. But just putting up with her, going on and on about this person and that person. She actually has kind of scrapbook of old boyfriends. Well, those who gave her lots and she had her picture taken with. So being with Camille is like walking in to a Camille shrine.

And I think she considers me her very best friend. But I don't know how that could be because she doesn't know me at all. I mean, there were times, I was so upset with my Dad, and come to find out she wasn't even listening.

I talked to her Mom more than her. And she treats her Mom so bad.

But she was wanting me to just come and stay the whole weekend. I just couldn't do it. Besides, I'm not really ready to tell her about Kenny, either. Almost. Not quite.

I mean, when I'm with him, I keep thinking, it would be great just to show up with Kenny and wonder if she'd get it, or just order us around to do stuff for her...or just stand back and be her audience. Then she'd drop us as soon as her boyfriend called.

Well, I want to make the most of the day. Do something with Kenny.

I woke up this morning with Madonna(my cat) asleep on my back and I didn't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment