Popular Post

Saturday, May 5, 2007

James Franco isn't Josh


A thunderstorm woke me up early this morning. OK, maybe it was more than that. Ever since watching Spiderman 3 last night and seeing James Franco, I've been thinking about Josh. Thinking, how did this happen? Why did I let things just go? I mean, I could have tried harder. We've hardly spoken to each other this week. And its not like I wanted to make this play for him. Its just I really like him. And I keep telling myself, we can be friends. But its not really happening. He's not even that friend kind of guy. Well, sometimes.

Its just I don't know whats going on with him, and I think I want to know, but then maybe I'm not suppose to know. And then I just give up trying. I do sound so trite. But I knew the moment I saw him that I really wanted to know him. Only he's making it impossible. I mean, we had our one little outing that Sunday a few weeks ago, but did I catch this guy just on a good day? We hung out. And then at Afterprom, which was nice. But there were people, and maybe he was actually in to someone else and I just didn't get it. Because, lets face it, Sam did sort of put a spell on me before I went there.
I shouldn't think about this stuff. But I really loved James Franco as Harry in Spiderman 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment