Popular Post

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Jonah is not in a good mood. We're suppose to go out to dinner tonight, but things with his computer is making him be so out of it. He only wants to go to Blimpies. I want to really go somewhere.

I just wish he hadn't gone mad and put all this extra stuff in his hard drive. It works, but it won't read the internet now. Something like that.

And I'm kind of sick about the whole Sam/Josh/Kenny thing. I never meant it to be this way. I didn't. And I know I shouldn't feel this bad, especially, when really should I be feeling any of this this badly.

I stayed up to almost one playing SIMS 2. Why I don't know. Well, part of it, I moved in this smuggler into this house with some vice-president of a company who has a thing for the mayor..and then the smuggler wouldn't find his own place. I didn't think that could happen on the SIMS.

Ok, its the last day of school. I want to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment