Popular Post

Thursday, June 7, 2007

wind finally calming some

Last night was so bad with the wind. Like those winds in Volver.

I was so tired today. The kids wouldn't take a nap until late which I hope I won't hear about tomorrow. I could have really used a nap, but I didn't get one.

Yes, babysitting is stressful. They wanted me to take them to the pool, but I said no. Just the thought makes me overcome with nightmares from Jonah's mom who you don't want to mention the word pool because she tells you every bad thing that could happen. And its windy. It might be a hot wind, but its windy.

I do want to go to the pool. I think, but I have alabastor skin (practically) so it would be burning flash if I were in the sun. Seriously, I'm not sure I'd want anyone to see me in a swim suit. I don't even remember where mine is.

Hopefully, I'm going to go to bed early. I really need too, for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment