Popular Post

Monday, July 2, 2007

still pondering

I really think I need a long nap after today, but Jonah and Sam want to go look for fireworks. Like I have money for that.

I'll be spending most of my saving on my cap tomorrow for my tooth. I'm so afraid to find out the cost.

On the upside today, I'm still happy that I met Jessie. Kind of. Its just why am I so crazy about this guy I met at the library. Am I just boy crazy? He's younger than me, and well...there's Kenny.

Its not like I'm going to go out with Jessie. He's just somebody to talk too. I'm sure thats all it was. He was bored being with his little sisters and well, it was fun. Sitting there in the grass eating chicken salad sandwiches talking about nothing, actually. He wasn't trying to impress me. Just being honest. How he doesn't exactly like it here, but he's getting use to it.

Anyway, I really do want to lay down. Its so humid out. Hot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment