Popular Post

Sunday, October 14, 2007

almost

Oh..my God..I almost forgot my password here. Its been that long since I've posted.

Well, the basement is flooding from a storm that just happen. Yuck. I hope we get it taken care of soon. Its been a sleep day. A fine mist then it rained really hard for about an hour. It was coming down in sheets. It would have been worse if it had been a snow storm.

I was at the library most of the afternoon. Yes, I saw someone, but it was just casual study kind of thing. His step-mom was there. So had to be on my best behavior. Then it started to rain and I had to take a hot shower when I got home.

So yeah thats about it for my day.

I might have had a panic attack just a few minutes ago. Freaky. I felt like I was suddenly falling in a hole as if I might be fainting. What in the world was that all about? I don't know why that would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment