Popular Post

Thursday, April 8, 2010

go barefoot so they don't have too



Here are my Make Art Not War shoes from Toms. I love them so much. I can't tell you how happy I was to get them at Christmas. They feel so good on my feet. They fit like a glove. Light weight. Durable. Believe me, they've been through a lot with me and still they are in great condition. So you know Toms knows what they are doing when they make shoes. And these are the kind of shoes a child in a far off place will get from them. It sort of makes you feel you have a common bond then with someone you don't even know. That you did a good thing when you purchased a pair of Toms shoes. Because someone out their in a little corner of this vast world is getting Toms shoes too.

I love their cause. Everyone needs shoes. Especially, in those places where they don't have a way to get shoes.

So go barefooted tomorrow. See what these children have to endure. And then maybe you'll want to purchase something from Toms. Even a T-shirt will help Toms support their cause. Do it! You'll be glad you did.

Toms Shoes Celebrates.

No comments:

Post a Comment