Popular Post

Friday, December 31, 2010

Movin on up!

I was hanging out with Ruari on the floor... snapping some photos...


She was enjoying one of her favorite books (10 Little Babies... she loves all the little pictures)...


She looked up and noticed I was taking more pictures of her.... So, she started crawling towards me to grab my camera (she wants to chew on my camera SO bad... But, I wont let her)...


She crawled up to me and guess what she did....


She stood up all on her own. Without pulling up on anything.


Then she took one step... and then fell over. :D BUT, she took one step. She's done this plenty of times while holding my hand... But this time she did it all on her own. Yay!


Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Ruari just told me she'd love a vote 
for New Year's Eve!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory





Would ya could ya? Vote for me?
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment