Popular Post

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

the slouchy hat



I've been in love with this crocheted hat since seeing Lydia from Hollyoaks in it. Granted, she was a villian on the show, but she always dressed cool. I have so wanted to make one of my own. And I have googled to find patterns for them. But to see it up close, would be a dream.  Check out this slouchy hat pattern.

learn more about Crafty Pants here.


But if crocheting isn't your thing, or you don't  have time for it. Its lovely to crochet in winter while watching TV. Only I would not say its the best thing to do while crocheting hats..since the count on the crown is very important.


SweetEdge from Esty has some of the best slouchy hats I've seen. And at very affordable prices too. Truly, this crafter is an artist in this field. Here are some of the lovelies.



No comments:

Post a Comment