Popular Post

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

{Card via Etsy}

Do you remember when I asked all of you... my AMAZING readers... for advice for which lens to buy for my birthday (here)? WELL... I have decided. I will be going with a Canon 50mm 1.4 from B and H photo! Yay!

Yay for birthdays!

{Photo via here.}
 
 So... I'm also hoping that this camera strap cover from Eclectic Whatnot magically appears at my home... it probably wont. I'm ok with this. I just want one! Someday. It's not anything I need... I just want. :)


I'd also love a shutter release and a speedlight. Maybe later. :)


{Canon Wireless Remote on B and H}

{Speedlite on BH}
 
That's all. Just wanted to wish myself a Happy Birthday! I'm almost 30. Well... a couple years to go. :)
 
Valentine's Photo Challenge ends soon!
You can enter here. Remember: last day to enter is Friday!!!
The Paper Mama


Can I get a birthday vote?
Thanks!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory


Chelsey




.............................................................................

BlogHer 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment