Popular Post

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Movement




This weeks guest judge: ME!
This weeks challenge: Movement.
The challenge: The challenge will be based around your children. Take or find a photo of your baby (or kid... or puppy... or kitty) moving somehow.









 
My example of "Movement":

Walking with daddy in the snow. :D

..........................

Here are a couple links to some free photo editing software if you don't already have something:
Picnik 
Picasa
Gimp
Pixlr

..........................
Remember: my photo challenges do require you to have either your children or one of your furry children (pets) in the photo. It could be just one finger... or a toe... but, they must be there.
There always has to be rules... I know, boring right? But, it's to help me and you. :) Click on the link for more details... Each entry does need to link back to my blog... All photo entries need to be in by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on March 3rd...
..........................

Guess what.... after 4 challenges there will be a week long vote off of the winners from the 4 previous challenges... 1 more challenge to go...

Winners so far:
Self Portrait: ... I Rock So What ...
My Valentine: ... Holly Nicole ...
Red: ... The Daily Wyatt ...
Movement: ... no one yet ... 





The Paper Mama


And, if you all get a moment.... 
I'd LOVE a vote! :D
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory


And, if you have a moment I'd love a vote for my Love Letter to Kitty Paw entry! I made the top 10 and would love to win!!! :D Click here to go to the voting page! Thanks!

Here's my entry... I'm #10!



Chelsey



.............................................................................

BlogHer 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment