Popular Post

Monday, August 1, 2011

Date night!

While baby's away... mommy and daddy will play!


I need to point out the above photo of Mike... he almost always refuses to let me take a nice photo of him... and, I refuse to stop taking photos of him. The result: see above. SO, you will be seeing more of these... I'm going to continue to post his silly photos. ;)


We brought our poor neglected furry chihuahua child with us to a little wine bar. Poor lonely neglected Angus (he's not really neglected... he just acts that way).


Yummy treats. Not pictured here: the delicious S'mores cake I had. Whoa. Yum. More please. S'more please. Ha! ;D

BY the way... winners of last months giveaways have been chosen! Here you go! Congrats to the winnerssssssss!


Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment