Popular Post

Monday, May 7, 2007

cloudy & wet

Not a lot has changed since yesterday. This kind of weather just makes you want to sleep. And just when we thought the basement was ok, its a little wet. Mainly, in the entrance part and the bathroom.
I noticed that up the street some plumber was at their place, so must not be the only ones having this problem.
Graduation is this Saturday. I won't be going. It'll be packed with people. At least it'll be inside. How I wish I had late mornings to sleep, but I'll have to be up by 6 because I have to be at the place I babysit before 7. So much to look forward too. NOT.
I was supposed to go to my grandparents in June, but I'm not sure if thats happening with the gas prices so high. They'd have to come and get me. Its ok if it doesn't. I'd like to travel, but then I don't want to, either. All these tornadoes around. Bad weather.
Other than that I just want to take a nap, but I think Sam will call me in a little while so I better get homework done. Still these teachers want work handed in. We'll be out in like 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment