Popular Post

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

bike riding

Great afternoon for a bike ride. Yeah, I haven't done that in ages. I felt like a kid again. And it was really a beautiful day for it.

We stopped by the library to look for some dvds. While I was there this girl, Chelsey was there, she's on cloud nine, inviting people to her graduation party. The freaky thing was she had this backless outfit on, and she had on a bra. Talk about bad taste. Hope she won't wear that to the party.

Have you ever known someone like that? Like its OK, to have your bra straps hanging out everywhere. Other than that, I think somebody I have English with has a mom/dad who's a transvestite. I wasn't sure how to react when I saw them looking at the movies. Well, I tried my best not to bust a gut. Then I felt so bad afterwards wanting to laugh.

Oh, and we held hands. Sam and me. I know its a small thing. And it didn't happen at first, but then when he checked out the stuff, we held hands. And well, I couldn't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment