Popular Post

Friday, May 4, 2007

its pouring

It's raining again. I'm so sleepy. I wish I was in bed right now.

Anyway, there is Spiderman 3 to look forward too. Yeah! Hopefully, we'll be going right after school today. I hope we won't have to stand in line. 16 out of the 20 theaters at the place we generally see movies at will have Spiderman 3 showing.

Then there is cinco de mayo tomorrow. I guess we have something planned. Although, I'm not sure how great cooking out will be, but Jonah's Mom has friends coming over.

Did you watch Grey's Anatomy last night? I don't know about that new show that that OBGYN doctor is going too. Oceanside? But the Dale guy (receptionist/surfer dude) is hot! It might be kind of silly. Maybe Grey's Anatomy is getting silly. I miss October Road.

Sam's last final is today.

I hate to admit it, but I've kind of missed him the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment