Popular Post

Thursday, May 3, 2007

lalalalalalalalaaaa

OK, I won't say its a day to be singing, but lots of Seniors are gone today, and I don't know why that makes me happy exactly. Perhaps its because the halls are a bit more free and we can just roam! Well, sort of. I don't know why this pleases me so much. I don't really like any of the seniors. Well, I don't know them. Anyway, you have to listen to them all excited about graduation. It gets a little old. That's all I'm saying.

While I have my babysitting job to think about. Which I don't want to think about.

Then there is Sam who I shouldn't be thinking so much about. I'm trying not to think about him. He's got finals this week. And finally he's actually getting ready for finals. I'm beginning to think he's one big procrasintator.

Anyway, guess I should post this and get back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment