Popular Post

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

plans, plots and the like

Sam says he'll start next week with the job he had last summer. Landscaping and mowing, something like that. He's even going to try to get Jonah a job there. I'm not so sure Jonah really would like that because he's just not a real outdoor kind of guy. He loves his computer. Although, his mom is probably right. He needs a job. Most likely though, he'll be at this plant place moving stuff around or something. Well, that's the plan.

Sam's also furious with his brother, the one with the Mohawk. He caught him messing around with some girl in an abandoned house not too far from here. I'm sure exactly what he's mad about. I mean, sure I can see why he's mad, but I think it bothers him more that his brother is having sex.

He just kept saying over and over, "I never did that when I was his age. I would have never done that..."

I guess I have to face it, Sam's a late bloomer, but that's all right with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment