Popular Post

Saturday, October 30, 2010

AND, the winner of the Paper Mama "Black and White" challenge is...

just bits & pieces
This weeks guest judge:   
Charmaine from Just bits & Pieces.
This weeks challenge: Black and White.
The challenge: The challenge will be based around your children. Take or find a photo of your baby (or kid... or puppy... or kitty) in a black and white photo. This week I'm encouraging you to work with photo editing programs. Don't let it stress you out! Just play with it and have fun. I'll include some links to some free editing programs (If you don't already have one).




Why Charmaine chose this photo: "I was drawn to this photo immediately. The thumb in the mouth, the stunning eyes & the dream-like light around her little piggies. It's almost like a secret moment was captured."

Congrats! Please feel free to grab a "fact: I'm awesome ... #1 winner" button below. Because: you ARE awesome! And, thank you SO much for participating!




The Paper Mama


Why Charmaine chose this photo: "I loved the sharp contrast between the black and white.....the fluffs being blown away...beautiful conversion."

Why Charmaine chose this photo: "The light...a beautiful subject...need I say more??? Gorgeous!"

Why Charmaine chose this photo: "Again...sharp contrast, which I'm loving. And it seems like she's lost in a moment. I wonder...what is she thinking about? Intriguing."

Why Charmaine chose this photo: "The moments before a new life is brought into the world.....amazing capture. I can feel the pain, the excitement."

If you're a top 5 photo, please feel free to grab a button below!



The Paper Mama



 My favorites (in no particular order):

I just love how these eyes pop! Beautiful.

This action shot is awesome!

So so sweet!

I love the angle of this shot!

I pretty much love everything about this photo.

I love this little naked silhouette!



If you're one of my favorites you are more than welcome to grab a "Paper mama hearts me" button below!


The Paper Mama

 
And, we both had a few honorable mentions:


Guess what.... after 4 challenges there will be a week long vote off of the winners from the 4 previous challenges... The winner of the vote off will get a small prize! 2 more challenges to go...

Winners so far:
  • Fall: ... And then she snapped ...
  • Black and White: ... Jennifer Leigh ...
  • Halloween: ... no one yet ...
  • Food: ... no one yet ...
♥♥♥♥♥♥
If you have an Etsy shop and would like to give away an item as a prize... please drop me a line! I ♥ sponsors and will show your shop some love for your contribution. :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥


Would ya could ya? Vote for me?
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment