Popular Post

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shout out to my sponsors!

I know you've all see these buttons off in my sidebar, but I wanted to dedicate a post about these lovelies that help support the Paper Mama blog.

Starting from the top with my two newest members of the sponsor family:

Romeo and Mae:

All your sewing pattern needs can be found here at this Etsy shop! Sewing isn't really my thing... but, I like to recruit people to sew things for me... Well, mostly my Mom. :D Be sure to also visit her blog. Check out a few of my fave's from her shop:

{Romeo and Mae}
{Romeo and Mae}
{Romeo and Mae}


...................................

Barely Measured:

The handmade bags over at Barely Measured are So SO lovely. Beautiful. You may have seen this bag over at I Rock So What. The REALLY neat thing is she really works with you to create the perfect bag for your needs. I'm getting a new diaper bag from her. We will have a place for my camera too! I really can't wait (But, I have to. ;D)! Visit her blog too!

{Barely Measured}
{Barely Measured}
Photobucket


...................................

BabyPhotographers.com


This is the place to find your baby photographer! I've said it before: yes, I LOVE to take my own photos... but, other photographers have a different style (or more professional touch) than I do. Here you can find a photographer in your area! Instead of going through the millions of listings through google. Give them a look!

{Captured by Carrie}
{Angela Weedon Photography}
Find your perfect baby photographer!


...................................

Claire's Creations:

This is the perfect place to find a unique accessory for a loved one! The holiday's are coming (sooner than you thing)! AND, she has a sale right now: 50% off everything in her shop! Yup! She's making room for new creations. She also has a cute blog.

{Claire's Creations}

{Claire's Creations}



I'll be sharing more of my sponsors tomorrow!



Would ya could ya? Vote for me?
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment