Popular Post

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Vote Off winner (from 2 weeks ago... ooops)

I don't know what's up with my brain and the vote off! I keep forgetting to post them! Well, I was driving to Seattle last Saturday... that's a good excuse. :)

ANYWAY... The winner is...


Captivus Living! For the Fingerprint challenge! Great job!

Congrats! What a lovely photo! Thank you so much for playing! You had 41% of the votes. Followed by Unnoficial Mom, Supermom, and Love3! Thanks so much for playing!


The Paper Mama

I have a small prize for you if you'd like! Send me your address: thepapermama@gmail.com

AND, if anyone would like to donate a prize for a vote off or challenge, please drop me a line! I would LOVE to show your shop some love.




Would ya could ya? Vote for me?
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment