Popular Post

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

P.s. I love these...

I pretty much love the Spin Pins from Goody! I bought them last week and they are super very awesome tubular. I have very slick and straight hair. So... to put my hair up it requires a TON of hair spray and a TON of bobby pins. Now I just put in like 3 spin pins and only need about 5 bobby pins to finish... as opposed to 30 pins.


{via}

{Goody Spin Pins}

So, that's it. I just had to share this with you all! They're about $6 for 3. SOOOOooo worth it! Love them I got mine at Target.

May I please get a vote for my blog? 
It's just one click... plus one more. :D
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

Chelsey


.............................................................................

BlogHer 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment