Popular Post

Monday, March 28, 2011

Well... I think it's time.


I think it's officially time for me to get serious about starting my trail/journey towards surrogacy and/or adoption. What made me decide that it's time? Well... quite a few things. I didn't even realize it myself... but, Mike told one of our friends, "Well... if Chelsey could be pregnant right now: she would be." You know: I didn't even know that myself. But, after he said that: I knew it was true. I am ready for another baby. Even though I don't know how I juggle everything with the one baby right now... I know I would be ready if I could get pregnant again.

Then... last night I had a VERY real dream. I was pregnant and felt the baby moving in my belly. I woke up very sad. Realizing that I would never feel that again. I'm ready to start the process...


I watch my friends kids with their siblings.. they're close in age and are great friends. It breaks my heart that Ruari might not be that close with her siblings if their ages are too spread out. My sister, brother an I are all close in age (30, 28, and almost 27)... I really think that we are closer because we are all about the same age.

So, I'm ready to start the process. And, the process starts with seriously researching. I don't know if we'll be starting surrogacy of adoption first. Doesn't matter. I'm going to try and start the process for both. I need to figure out costs... details... how it works... enough putting it off because I'm intimidated. I will seriously try. I will read all the material that Sara from Unofficial Mom sent me. Enough avoiding.

I've heard a few things thrown around that it might be possible to get some sort of insurance coverage or discount for surrogacy because it is extremely dangerous for me to get pregnant again... as in: they don't know if I would die if I got pregnant again. So... I think I'll start with that. I'll let you all know what I find out.

Do any of you know any surrogacy blogs out there? Or, have any advice? Ok.. time for bed. Goodnight!

Ruari asked me if any of you would vote for our blog. Just one click on the button below... and one more click after that! :D

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

Chelsey




.............................................................................

BlogHer 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment