Popular Post

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No more pumping.


I'm done breastfeeding. Well, not so much breastfeeding. I'm done pumping! You may have read my bit of whining here on this post here: to pump or not to pump... but, if you haven't: Ruari never breastfed. I felt guilty and have been pumping for close to a year now.

Yesterday I decided it's time to stop. I will begin the process of stopping my supply. I can only imagine it will be pretty darn uncomfortable... if I'm even a little late for one of my scheduled pumps: ouch! SOooooo... here goes! I guess I'll just try to pump a little less each time... then knock off one of my pumps. It will take a few weeks.

I know I will be SO SO much happier. I just need to put the guilt behind me. She's eating more "real" food and formula's not bad. No longer will I have to say, "Oh, yeah! I'll be head right over... oh wait... I have to go home and pump first!" ... "No, I can't stay past 9. I have to go home and pump." Blah blah blah. It will be lovely.

If you'd like, I'd LOVE a vote for my blog!
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory


FYI: Only 3 more days to enter your holiday photo/card! Lots of prizes to win! Good luck!




Would ya could ya? Vote for me?
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment